The Sunapee Community CoffeeHouse
About Our Mission
Live Music - A listening room environment - Nurturing Musicians
The Sunapee Community CoffeeHouse is an ad-hoc nonprofit group of volunteers. The Sunapee Community Coffeehouse's mission is to encourage & foster professional and amateurs musicians alike in a family style listening room environment�where new and seasoned performers can offer up their songs and stories to an attentive audience.�
Original songs encouraged but not required.
With the help of many dedicated volunteers the Sunapee Community Coffeehouse was born in the summer of 2004.
Much gratitude is extended to the following people who were instrumental in creating our coffeehouse: Randy Richards, Click and Joanie Horning, Richard King, Dan Bowles, Matt Driscoll, Matt Moran, Becky Bowles, Bob & Jim Britton and Joel Dulude.
Our Secret Formula:
- Volunteers to sustain the series
- Passing the hat for the musician, and
- Fostering an attentive respectful audience in a family atmosphere which in turn guarantees the musicians will want to return.
Our Motley Crew of volunteers and scoundrels
Many dedicated hands make this coffeehouse possible.
Here is a layman‘s introduction to the guiltiest parties
- Vic - First among equals and musician booker extraordinaire
- Judy - Emcee overseer
- Heidi - Our pubicity guru
- Martha - Our esteemed treasurer
- Al - Sound person, publicity poster empressario and Open mic. co-captain
- EJ - Sound person and Open mic. co-captain
- Robyn - Webmaster - all things web and FaceBook